WAYS TO GET PREGNANT – OVULATION KIT AND MENSTRUAL CYCLE
Main problems faced by women trying to conceive
Are you ovulating?
It is necessary to know the RIGHT Day, RIGHT Time and RIGHT Way for conception
Now it has become very easy to identify the right
Now you can plan your pregnancy and now you can choose your date and time of pregnancy as you like with Home Check Ovulation Kit.
Get Acquainted with Easy Steps to detect your Ovulation Day
- It detects the LH surge which happens in the middle of Menstrual cycle, about 1 -1.5 days before ovulation (the most Fertile time in your cycle)
- It detects LH surge as low as 20mIU/ML
- Since this window for conception is only open once a month and for a short period of time, being able to predict the LH surge is very helpful when trying to become pregnant
When to use?
- In the case of regular periods, start testing on the 11th day of your menstrual cycle (Day 1 being the 1st day of your period). Test every day until you get a positive result.
- In the case of irregular periods, on day 7 of your menstrual cycle.
Precautions to be taken:
- Avoid liquid intake 2 hrs. before performing the test
- For better results, perform the test each day at the same time
When to commence testing for ovulation with your Home-Check Instant Ovulation test Kit
First you must determine the length of your menstrual cycle, which commences on the first day of bleeding or spotting and ends on the day before your next period starts (known as your cycle length).
If your cycle length varies, you should then use the shortest cycle length of the last 3 cycles. Use the table below to determine the day you should commence testing. The day you start testing is listed below the number of days in your cycle.